“Excellent and very thorough training”.
This one-day intensive course will teach you how to carry out waxing treatments safely and effectively. You will learn about both hot wax and warm wax, wax from the pot and using a roller system. Areas to be taught include; legs, bikini line, underarms, lip, chin and eyebrows. Be prepared to be worked on and work on others along with models.
- Warm wax techniques
- Pot and roller methods of warm waxing
- Introduction to hot wax
- Professional Standards
- Types of Wax
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Contra-indications, Adaptation & Contra-actions
- Treatment & Aftercare
- Up to 7 hours
- 2 hour assessment at a later date
Pre-requisites to course:
- None required
Training and assessment fees:
- The Guild – Waxing Award £175, plus Guild membership fee
- VTCT Waxing Diploma – £300
*A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required
Beauty kit costs:
- Wax kit required for home use approx £65
- All kits are available through Inspiring Beauty, if you wish to purchase your own kit then please ask for a kit requirement list to ensure you have everything you need for the course
- It is highly recommended you get a beauty couch for your practice at home
If you wish to book please do so through the Book a Course form, we will then contact you to make sure you are on the right course and you can then make payment.