“Feel very confident and can’t wait to start”.
This one day Make-Up Techniques course will teach you the important essentials of applying make-up. You will learn how to apply day, evening make-up and make use of corrective techniques.
This course is also available as a VTCT qualification.
- Preparation of clients skin
- Equipment and products
- Make-up application techniques for day and evening make-up
- Corrective make-up techniques
- Application of strip lashes
- Professional Standards Course
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions, treatment adaptations
- Preparation, Facial Cleanse, Make-Up Techniques – Face, Eyes, Lips, Application of Strip Lashes
- Up to 7 hours
- You must submit at least four case studies and attend a 2.5 hour practical assessment session
Pre-requisites to course:
- None required
Training and assessment fees:
- The Guild – Make-Up Techniques Award £185
- VTCT – Make-Up Techniques Diploma £310
- Leisure Course (no certification) £150
*A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required
- Students are not required to buy kit for the training course but are advised on brands and product choices for their future purchases in their own salons
- All kits are available through Inspiring Beauty, if you wish to purchase your own kit then please ask for a kit requirement list to ensure you have everything you need for the course
If you wish to book please do so through the Book a Course form, we will then contact you to make sure you are on the right course and you can then make payment.