“Billie is an approachable, friendly trainer, she made me feel comfortable and able to ask questions. I finished my training feeling confident to carry on and Billie has provided continued support throughout the years following, I know I can always rely on Billie. Thorough training and covering all bases to prep you. She has kick started my dream of becoming a beautician come true”.
“I did a one-day course with another Big-Name company and at the end did not feel confident, so I contacted Billie who then re-trained me. At the end of her training I was confident and excited about carrying out the lashes. Billie’s training is so thorough from start to finish and her ongoing support service is really helpful”.
Individual Eyelash Extensions
This Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extension intensive course will teach you the skillful application of eyelash extensions, applied and bonded to each natural individual eyelash on a lash by lash basis to create an instant elegant and luxurious look. Learn the skillful application of this new treatment and increase your salon profits. Your clients will love the fabulous new look they create and will return time and time again! This qualification is accredited by The Guild which will allow you to gain insurance in this treatment.
- Adhesives & Patch Testing
- Extension types
- Appropriate Extension selection
- Procedure and Application
- Problem solving & Removal
- Aftercare & Maintenance
Theory is completed online through The Guild modules:
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Hair & Eye
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions
- Application of Individual Eyelash Extensions / Flare Lashes
- Maintenance & Aftercare
Additional theory is covered in the practical sessions
- Up to 7.5 hours
- You must submit at least four case studies and complete a practical assessment at a later date
Pre-requisites to course:
- None required
Training and assessment fees:
- The Guild – Individual Eyelash Extensions Award £200 plus Guild membership fee
- VTCT – Eyelash Extensions Diploma £290
*A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required
- Eyelash Extension kit £130 (includes a mannequin head which is essential for home practice and speeds up your skills)
- All kits are available through Inspiring Beauty, if you wish to purchase your own kit then please ask for a kit requirement list to ensure you have everything you need for the course
- It is highly recommended you get a beauty couch for your practice at home
If you wish to book please do so through the Book a Course form, we will then contact you to make sure you are on the right course and you can then make payment.
Don’t settle for Second Best
Be wary of inexpert technicians, the glue used in this procedure is extremely dangerous in inexperienced hands and can cause adverse reactions such as burns, blisters, damage to hair growth and acute irritation.
Below are a couple of examples of how they should NOT look, these applications resulted in burns and blistering and permanent damage to the hair growth.
If you are informed that you don’t need a patch test you should be concerned!
Feel Free to call Billie on 01225 680245 if you have any further questions or would like to book in for a patch test and consultation. If we are unable to take your call, please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible.