“Billie’s training school is modern and professional. She provides training to the highest standard and leaves you feeling confident and raring to get started. Thank you”.
Beauty Therapy Level 2
There are two different learning routes:
VTCT Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy (QCF) This qualification is based on the beauty therapy National Occupational Standards (NOS) and is recognised by the UK’s leading professional bodies (The British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (BABTAC) and the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT).
The Guild – Alternatively, you can study each treatment separately through The Guild, allowing you to master each skill, qualify and start practising in a timely way. Theory is completed mainly online through modules, giving you the flexibility to do this element in your own time and at your own pace. Practical learning and assessments are completed in the training salon, along with value added theory to support your online learning. Most students find this way of learning more attainable as it fits in with their busy lives and other commitments. It also allows them to start earning income earlier on (see individual course pages for further details and costs).
- Consultation techniques and client care
- Manicure treatments
- Pedicure treatments
- Waxing services
- Facial treatments
- Skin type analysis
- Eyebrow shaping services
- Eyelash and eyebrow tinting services
- Make-up applications
- Health & safety and hygiene
- Anatomy and physiology
- Treatment specific theory
- Up to 9 days
- Courses can be personalised to suit, generally day courses are run from 9:30am-4:30pm. This is a very intensive course and requires commitment and dedication
- Full attendance to practical sessions, home study/practice and case studies
Pre-requisites to course:
- None required
Training and assessment fees:
- VTCT Beauty Therapy Level 2 Diploma £1,600
*Payment instalments are available
*A non-refundable deposit of £250 is required
- See individual course pages for costs
- All kits are available through Inspiring Beauty, if you wish to purchase your own kit then please ask for a kit requirement list to ensure you have everything you need for the course
- It is highly recommended you get a beauty couch for your practice at home
If you wish to book please do so through the Book a Course form, we will then contact you to make sure you are on the right course and you can then make payment.